SoyoftheSouth

Monday, July 13, 2009

WELCOME TO MY SOYGOOD BLOG!




Welcome to the newest edition of my website http://www.soyofthesouth.com/ . I will be adding new recipes and tip on healthy living several times weekly so check back often .
For those of you who don't know me,
I'm C. Ann Smith. I used to be a BIG girl and
when I say Big, I mean BIG! I weighed well over 400 pounds at one time. My goal in writing a cookbook and starting a web site is to help others adapt a everyday routine where diet & exercise go hand in hand to create a healthy style. IT CAN BE DONE! I use my new skill set everyday when deciding what to feed my household. I am proud to say those healthy choices I learned over the last 18 months have become a lasting habit (with a little willpower and/or practice of course). I won't say it is always easy but hopefully I can pass along some tips and recipes that help you make meals "Soy Good"! Again WELCOME!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home